Between 29 April to 1 May 2022, the Pink Loerie Foundation will proudly host its annual Mardi Gras and Arts Festival in the coastal town of Knysna, South Africa. With its key purpose to assist and support the greater LGBTQIA+ community in the broader Garden Route district; the Pink Loerie Foundation will also provide extended support to its policy adjacent charitable causes, to drive visibility and awareness in support of local businesses and tourism in the Southern Cape.
During 2022, the Pink Loerie organisers will shift its focus to the broader triadic relations that exist between corporates and/or small business, community activists and the Garden Route community.
As part of a communal community fundraising event, we invite all businesses in the broader Eden to actively contribute to collective initiatives to address the concerns of the following organisations, in their recovery phase of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Angela’s Soup Kitchen, Hornlee
- Tina’s Soup Kitchen, Hornlee
- Lilliput Creché, Knysna
- Loerie Hof Ouetehuis – Graham Street, Knysna
- Knysna Animal Welfare, Knysna
- Sedgefield Animal Matters, Sedgefield
This strategy put forth by the Pink Loerie Foundation plans, welcomes any form of gift or donation from organisations and sponsors. In return, these organisations will feature in the digital edition of Pink Loerie Magazine, which will serve as an official directory – featuring high quality and targeted advertising. All gifts and donations will form part of our Pink Loerie Foundation exclusive VIP dinner and auction, where these items will be auctioned off to the abovementioned organisations.
Throughout the auction, sponsored items will also be linked to our ongoing social media activities; capitalizing on unique selling points, and allow the sponsors and donors to stand out through media screening, charity event signage and emcee call-outs.
No fees will be attached to the inclusion of businesses in our digital directory, however a small donation (of any amount), or gift to be auctioned will be highly valued.
As we are feeling generous being the 22nd Edition, we are offering you TWO x FULL PAGES (width: 210mm x height: 297mm) 1 x advert and 1 x editorial space (not more than 600 words including a high-resolution logo or photo)
Accepted format: PDF (No Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other formats such as JPG will be accepted)
- All artwork must include 5mm bleed all around
- No important text should be within 7mm of the trim (edge of page)
- All fonts must be converted to outlines / paths / curves
- All images should be set to CMYK (CMYK is “Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Key/blacK) and not RGB
- If you are using spot colours, make sure to specify spot colours
- No white borders around artwork
- Type smaller than 10pts should not be reversed out of a single colour background
- Black text must be 100% K, not rich black
- Avoid small / fine white text on dark backgrounds
- Submitted artwork will not be checked for errors and will be placed as is.
Pink Loerie Magazine will distributed via our social media platforms as well as email database.
Deadline for all submission 25 March 2022
If you require any additional information on this collective initiative, do not hesitate in contacting us.